We also have a guided bicycle tour. Let’s make it unforgettable experience together!
Electric Bicycle Tour
We have a cycling tour that you can bike around in the city of Kyoto and visit some temples and shrines. Kyoto is a city in which the old history is still alive and cherished by local people. You will go on a journey to find “No.1” things that the history created. Why don’t you join this tour and bike comfortably on our electric assist bike?
KYOTO ECO TRIP (Flagship)
Kyoto Imperial Palace
|Price||7,000 yen / person|
|Participants||Max 6 people|
|Bicycle||Electric assist bicycle with 3 speed gears (26 inch)|
Electric Assist Bicycle
For a more comfortable guide experience, we provide electric assist bicycle, which helps on steep up-hills and other terrain. Enjoy Kyoto comfortably!
Continue your journey after the tour
After the tour has finished, you can continue traveling with the e-bike until 6 pm. Continue exploring a city of Kyoto!
A small group tour
We have a small tour group in order to give you a more personal touring experience.
- Minimum age is 13 years old. If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by your parent or guardian.
- Minimum height is 145cm.
- You also have to be able to ride a bicycle by yourself.
- We might finish the tour later than 13:00 because of the weather, traffic or any kind of accidents. Please make your other plans with plenty of time to spare.
- For safety, please follow your guide’s instructions.
- If you don’t show up in time, you might not be able to join the tour.
Last update on March 18, 2019 (5:12 pm)